Gay Soap Opera: In The Moment
Find more videos like this on In The Moment
One of our readers, (thanks, Douglas) informed TNG about a new online gay soap opera called In the Moment, which follows the lives of a group gay guys living in the same apartment complex in West Hollywood, California. As far as I know, Heather Locklear has not been cast.
I'm shocked, but it's actually watchable, and I'm looking forward to the next episode.
You can watch the first episode on the official website.
6 comments:
my favorite part are the questions at the end that you can go and respond to at myholife.com
The LA Times did a good article on this over the weekend: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-outthere11-2008jul11,0,5892506.story?page=1
is it just me or is that the my so called life music?
the background score is annoying
I'm loving this new online soap opera and think it's just what society needs in this day and age! Kudos to all involved! Thanks for the great read!
Very interesting. It is great to see so many men of color in the cast. The question is "Do I really need another distraction in my life?" Haha.
Post a Comment