Monday, March 16, 2009

Your Morning Upper: They're The Best of Friends

This post was written by TNG co-founder Zack.



I have to admit here that I haven't actually seen Watchmen yet. I read it about six months ago, but that was only because I knew a movie was coming out and wanted to see what all the hoopla was about before the enterprise became inescapable. From what I understand, America's love affair with the hyper-violent adaptation of a superb graphic novel lasted all of fifteen minutes. (Though Dr. Manhattan's wang got some people talking.) This parody video imagines Watchmen as a Saturday morning cartoon from the 80s. Though yeah, its funny and everything, I could really imagine myself watching this show for hours on end. I'm a sucker for animation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that was more disturbing than the film.