Thursday, August 28, 2008

TNG in MW

TNG writers Ben and Coach are featured on the cover of this week's Metro Weekly! In the article, the pair discuss their involvement with the site and future plans for online and off-line events. I have to say that MW did a really good job of portraying What Is The New Gay.

The article is one part of a multi-part feature where they profile DC-area bloggers. Others included in the piece include Andrew Sullivan, John Aravosis and frequent TNG commenter Jimbo. It's pretty cool that we are mentioned along side other well respected new-media contributors.

What other DC-area blogs do you check out that might have been good additions to the list? What about TNG's Coach being the only female included in the feature?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats TNG!

Anonymous said...

Ben is hott!

Ben said...

thanks, mom.

Anonymous said...

ben is pasty, has a crooked nose, gangly, drinks too much beer and smokes like a chimney.

Anonymous said...

Ben is way hot. And I am not his mom.

Ben: more shirtless pics please.

Anonymous said...

shutup craig

Ben said...

already, I'm reviled and adored by the anonymous masses.

I'm glad this only lasts 15 minutes.

Anonymous said...

coach is SMOKIN'!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright alright! Currently re-tiling my powderoom with this glorius image!