Monday, August 25, 2008

Confessions of a Property Mangaer

A weekly series of my experiences as manager of an apartment building in Logan Circle. Last week I wrote about Tom, who lost some personal belongings in his toilet.

Meet John, tenant in 513; enthusiastic musician.

John entered my office at 9am Tuesday morning in a huff.

“Allison, did anyone file a noise complaint last night about my apartment?”

“No. Not that I heard of.”

“Good. Because I decided to play my electric violin really loudly at 1am this morning. Tell who ever complains that I’m sorry, but I need to express myself.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This building wasn't located on Desolation Row, by chance?

Anonymous said...

I would have had more sympathy if we was a professional musician and desperately needed to practice for an audition. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Cory Davis said...

At least it wasn't a drumset.

Unknown said...

These are awesome, please keep posting.

Jenny Miller said...

Artists